- We spread our fastest reaction to events in politics on Twitter. Follow us @epicenter_works!
- Don’t like Twitter? Find us on Mastodon @firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Even though we are not too happy about it, we also have a Facebook account
- We are very proud of our YouTube channel. Please subscribe us! We promise to upload interesting and partly also funny videos.
- You can find pictures of our actions, events, and campaigns on Flickr.
- Almost all our software is open source. If you are a programmer, help us on Github.
Real world meetings and events
Over the years we experimented with several formats of events. You can find all occasions and possibilities to meet us here on our calendar. here on our calendar.
A regular event is particularly important. The best opportunity to meet us is the Net-political Evening in Vienna which takes place every first Thursday of the month. There are always several members of epicenter.works present because we organise the broadcasting of the live stream.
We are always looking for motivated people to help. If you want to join us, here you can find our open job positions and honorary posts.
We always need helping hands and creative thinkers. epicenter.works has numerous projects where you can participate. If you are interested, fill out the form below. Even though sometimes it takes a bit of time, we promise that we will respond to these messages.
When you enter your data into the form below and submit it, you agree that we store your data for the purpose of informing you about participation possibilities. We only store the data that you enter. The responsible entity for data processing is the registered association epicenter.works (ZVR: 140062668). You can contact our data protection official at email@example.com. The data processing is carried out on the basis of Art 6 (1) lit a DSGVO. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. Your data will be stored until you revoke your permission - which is possible at any time - or when the association ceases its activities.
You have the right to information by the data protection official about your personal data as well as correction or deletion, or restriction of the processing as well as the right to data portability. You can revoke your permission at any time. In that case please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to complain at the supervisory authority. Your full declaration of data protection can be found here.